Jobs at Hotel Rialto
We are looking to fill a full-time or part-time position. The Guest Service Agent (GSA) welcomes all guests with warmth and individual attention. The GSA facilitates check-ins, check-outs, provide concierge and valet services to guests during their stay, and responds to any additional needs they may have. They are required to maintain a well- organized room inventory, and liaise with other departments in the hotel to deliver a superior guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide warm, friendly, and professional service to guests and team
- Responsible for efficient guest check-ins and check-outs
- Provide Valet service as required
- Manage rooms inventory, reservations, and room assignments in PMS
- Reply to all guest inquiries (in-person, phone, email) in a timely and professional manner
- Problem solve/resolve minor guest issues (room moves, change to length of stay etc)
- Work closely with HK team around daily arrivals/departures/room moves/pets/guest issues. Prepare daily HK report each morning.
- Work closely with Maintenance Personnel and communicate room issues via appropriate channel(s)
- Keep up-to-date communication log, to be sent out at end of day
- Provide concierge service for guests (book taxis, excursions, wake up calls, transportation)
- Assist with luggage, storage, package delivery
- Observe and report security issues, adhere to security checklists
- Facilitate guest room deliveries as requested
- Manage vendor deliveries/access as required (dry cleaning, linen, restaurant, mail, etc)
- Perform daily cash out
- Ensure Front Desk area is tidy, organized, and presentable
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent time management
- Adaptable to the demands of the day
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- First Aid Certificate – OFA Level 1 required. Training will be provided if needed.
- Part-time, full-time, permanent
- Wage: $20.57 /hour
- Start Date: TBD
- Benefits: Opportunity to participate in the group benefits plan after probation
Please send your resume to email@example.com detailing which position you are applying for. The job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion in our team, noting that we are only able to consider those with valid authorization to work in Canada.